FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Excitement

After some plain banding and some experiments, I decided to challenge myself, with a little help from someone who knows and some web research, the photos show the results.
The red is Padauk with some very white Maple then 1mm Sapele the other is European Beach, it is set in Sapele again its 1mm laminated into the curve.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work Bob, you really should post a bigger photo though, it is well worth clicking on and enlarging as the detail is superb.

    Are you still planning on heading South next month??

    Best Wishes, P

    ReplyDelete