FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Sunday, January 22, 2017

On the home straight

Or is it the last lap.
Most of the floor is finished so it is feeling complete now, I do have a number of small jobs to do and still a bit of flooring to lay, right now I want to go wash dishes 'cos its so nice to stand in the kitchen and on the new floor, I wonder how long that will last but its good right now as its been over 2 years in the planing.
The fridge is out of its hole at the moment as I have just tiled that area and the glue needs to cure a while then there is the skirting board to fit and fix and a final coat of paint as I have been pre
painting all the trim before I fix it so now I have written that I can see there is more to do than I thought, but what I can see is that they won't be 8 hour days I have to work and after our recent storm there is a bit of cleaning up to be done outside, the big tree down the street sheds a lot of its branches during a good blow and while there are 2 houses between me and it we get a lot of its rubbish on our front lawn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment