FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This week 8th Feb to 12 Feb

A couple of windows in the front of the house need taking out and a sill flashing putting underneath but I'm lazy about starting so its on with a knife block I drew up some time ago, I found some Tawa a N Z native and I have some Jarrah so the contrast will be nice the Jarrah is old so a few shakes have developed, I glued some together and spun them on the lath tomorrow I will split them and put some saw cuts in for the knives then insert another piece of Tawa to give me an oval.

No comments:

Post a Comment