FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Friday, February 26, 2010

Those windows

It has been a while, the knife block is finished, and one window now has a sill flashing, the other window is now out and boarded, up the window awaits reassembly, I have been pre painting the jamb liners as a precaution against them getting wet and the water soaking up the wood as happened before, I have glued the miter together with a biscuit in there, now I have the 2nd window out I can see why when it rained the floor inside had started to swell so all in all the exercise is worth the effort now I will feel more comfortable during those winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment