FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Monday, December 5, 2011

An on going dream

I saw this patten some time ago and just had to give it a go, I now have two of them, and am thinking two more to use as end panels to the desk, I think I can see a European Beach and Mahogany piece developing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bob,
    Lovely to see some more of your work appearing on the blog. Really nice what you do with wood, and I enjoy your sense of design and pattern, and really admire your skill at putting it all together. (At least with clay I can generally add something if I knock a bit too much off somewhere... much harder with wood!)

    Sorry not to have got back to you lately regarding Linux, after a few nearly impossible deadlines where things really did all happen at once, I have just been through a little personal health hiccup with getting my ear problems attended to, and was a bit under the weather. I am emerging into more sunny times now, so hope to send some Linux help soon if you would like me to.

    Best Wishes,

    Peter

    ReplyDelete