FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Monday, December 5, 2011

Time to play


The banding bug has got me, the larger banding was put together with material that I have laying around screaming at me to be used, and that is the excuse for lack of contrast it is about 40mm wide and I have made about 6 meters of it, I just had to buy a thicknesser to move forward so the smaller banding is made with the intention of using it in a desk around a curved front top edge it will be capped on either side with laminated Mahogany, it is 27 mm wide, I have cut the first piece at 2.5 mm thick so with some luck and skill I may manage about 3 meters in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment