FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Easy Peasy

 Looking back now, it was easy.
I think I have decided to leave the edges square, there is enough detail elsewhere.
Now all that is needed is a good fine sand and it is ready for a coat of lacquer.
As I say it all seemed so easy as I look back now, maybe it has something to do with knowing I can do it or that it does not matter if it all goes wrong and I bin it, it has only cost me time and it is time I spend to keep me busy and not idle, now I have too many tables around the house, but this one I will be happy to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment