FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Friday, January 9, 2015

No Window

The front of the garage has a new wall and no window, the wall space inside is useful and I would loose that space with a window there, now thoughts go to a garage door, it has been our Christmas break and everything closes but next week I will be able to start some action, the roof for the garage is on order so that should happen soon.
There are no photos of the fuse board but I have managed to replace all the old perished electrical wiring to the power outlets now the lighting wiring needs replacing and I am hoping that will be done when the roof is off for ease of access or that it will be cooler with the roof off as it gets so hot in the roof space in the summer.
The whole house has been water blasted where necessary, and now is the time to remove gutters and prepare the facings for some paint before the roofers start and want to put up new gutters.

No comments:

Post a Comment