FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Friday, October 23, 2020

Working the mind

I thought it was difficult coming up with new designs for my pyrography given that I have only so many pen nibs, I think the truth is I got stuck on the first ones and just needed to stretch the mind.

Now that I have this one I can see two more developing from this one I also have to plan more on the bowl shape to accommodate the pattern, this small angled rim is an ideal place to show some embellishment but I do wonder what else is possible.

This bowl is Pohutukawa, its size is 240mm diameter and about 60mm high.



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment