FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Friday, January 1, 2021

The benefits of back ache

 I had done a few stretches but had not been for my morning walk then I went out and started painting a window it was too low and I was bent over trying to control the brush, by the time I came in I had back ache, in the possess of changing my shorts I bent over and the ache became something more serious, I knew I was in for a few days of pill popping and laying on the floor to get the muscle spasms to settle down, new years eve and I am in bed early unable to stand up any longer.

January 1st and it seems a good idea to sit and not do anything that puts too much strain on the back, I did manage a short walk.

This bowl has been saying colour me in ever since I made it, there were some muddy looking areas in the grain that needed to be hidden, ever since I bought my pyrogrophy machine I had wanted to try and bring some scales into the center of a bowl in an organized way, I had also promised myself I would try doing color over the osmo oil, today in the process I had to try do the burning over the color.

In my eyes, today, it is just the best, and on a day spent trying to do very little but recover I am particularly pleased with myself we will see what the people at the market say.




No comments:

Post a Comment