FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Work Mate

My workshop (man cave) is my garage and right outside my garage is a Kowhai tree grown from a seed my son planted 16 years ago when he was in Play Center, now I have to trim the tree to keep it in a healthy state and due to my trimming it has fewer flowers this year, my work mate however still finds a good feed at tea time, I am more comfortable vertical for my tea specially when he sings to me and he can

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,

    I was wondering how things are, and if you have any new projects coming on?? I guess that it is a busy time now with Christmas looming large. I miss Tuis, we have bell birds in the village here, but, for some reason, the Tui is not so common. They are glorious when singing at full volume, and funny too with the odd "rude" noise that they will add to something sublime!

    Best Wishes to you,

    Peter

    ReplyDelete