FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Busy March

I have organised for the pipes to be run for a heat pump and I don't want it back to back so the pipes
have to go through the wall, I wanted to be sure there was good fixings to hang the inside unit to so I have removed the gib board to to this the by product of this is that it will be new gib when I come to decorate so I am hopeful of a good paint surface, in the 1960 when the house was built they used rough sawn timber that was either bent or has since then moved so the wall was very uneven so I have spent some time taking out the humps what hollows are left I hope to fill with glue, as the photo shows the window used to be different and the door was in the short wall, there have been many changes to the house over the years.
Today the laundry floor was pulled up the boards may be used in the bathroom or when the fireplace is removed, I sanded and put one coat of varnish on the ply that will be used in the laundry, I have now made a new laundry tub cupboard and managed to sand it up at the end of the day I need to make a door then it is ready for some paint.   

No comments:

Post a Comment