FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Preview


There is some excitement about a heat pump to help get us through the winter it has also demanded a little time in preparing the house for the installation, a little alteration in the carport to give more shelving in the garage/workshop and what could be more important.
However the Tawa top did get some attention it now has the stringing and an edging, it has a rough sealer coat of a two pot epoxy to help keep it stable, the unfortunate part of using this product is that it shows dark lines on the joints and I am torn between like and dislike of the dark lines.
The photos are taken without flash to eliminate any light reflection but I think definition suffers.
I would have liked more detail of the stringing to show But maybe that is another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment