FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Catching Up


I always wanted to show what the top of the chest of draws looked like, unless you are 6 feet or more tall it is unlikely that you would notice the top as it is at 1300mm high that is 4feet 4 inches for those who are still in feet and inches, for me it was the high light of the construction probably 'cos I had got tired of dealing with those draws I hate repetition so 6 draws was too much however as each draw is a different height they were not all the same, well the top was fun to make I enjoyed getting that round center to fit so well.
I put the mirror over the unit with the thought that I would see the top in the mirror but now I realise that as the mirror points ahead so
I can see myself I don't see the top at all, its all
about learning and I have a lot to learn and less
time to do it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment