FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Preview


This is the patten I had considered putting on the top of the chest of draws but the other one won the day, I have been itching to use this pattern but now I am not sure I like it side by side, it will get some stringing I have made around it before a final edge of Tawa to match the veneer, the stringing is Tawa and Mahogany, the legs of the table maybe Mahogany and there may be some stringing around the draw, it will be a bed side table one day.

I have plans to use this pattern one day as a panel in doors and maybe on the end of a unit I think I will have to match the veneers better I an sure there
could be better effect to be had, it is such fun experimenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment