FURNITURE

My blog is of my creations, My furniture, using wood I have collected from here and there, occasionally buying some to make up the difference.
My design is often based around what I have available.
Comments welcome, thanks for your visit.

My Trade Mark

My Trade Mark
I'm into diamonds

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Exhibition


It has been a while since I was here, I got such a dose of the bot at that exhibition I feel as if I have only just come right but the cough is still there, I did get to the pool for a couple of swims a week ago so I must be better.

The exhibition was a success as in that I heard a lot of peoples comments but no dollars moved from their pockets to mine, I did have a learning experience with mounting a panel in a wrought iron gate something I would not have done had it not been for the show, I think people struggle with imagination as to how to use such panels, and its not time to experiment with their dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment